Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tired.

Helped my mom clean ''my house''.
Someone want to stay at there.
Only me helped my parents.
Sister and brother were not there.
One went to seminar another went to badminton practice.
Leave me alone.
Before that.
Went to 2rd auntie there.
Eat noodles.
WOW!!
Ming Xuan was here.
I said HI to him.
He put up his hand.
And want Give me 5.
Yo!!
Give me 5!!!
HAHA..
I am the first cousin among my cousins to carry Sandra.
HAHA..
When I carry her,she not crying.
If my relatives go near her.
She sure will cry.
Then Auntie Diana asked.
Why she will let you carry her?And NOT crying?
She also put her head on my shoulder.
All my relatives said.
Sandra looked like me when I was small.
That why she let me carry.
LOL x)
Yup.
She really looked like me.
Sandra, let me carry you next time.
Please don't cry, okay? :)
Alright.
Straight away went to 'my house'
Start working.
Oh my god!!
The house was so dirty.
That people lived before didnt not clean the house?
All full of dirt.
I just cleaned the window and mop the floor.
The toilet was so dirty.
I had no dare to go in.
Lucky,very fast we finished clean up.
Went back with smelly body. :)
I was tired today. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment