Saturday, September 5, 2009

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell.????
You damn make me so angry..
I open computer then I went to bath.
After I bath,you say you want to play...
I haven't play yet.
Of course can't let you play first.
Is my turn.
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!!!!!
GO AWAY!!!!!
You don't want go away?
What's wrong now?
You go study..
You know your trial is soon..
Still want to play...
GO STUDY!!!!!
Morning asked you fetch your brother...
Then you give excuse..
You say you want study!!!!
Now,didn't ask you fetch he,
You want to play...
What nonsense is this?
Enough!!!!!!!!!
I REALLY ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL TRY TO NOT TALK WITH YOU ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!
Now,my feeling is
I HATE YOU!!!!
YOU FREAKING ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment