Friday, September 11, 2009

Telling lie?

Are you telling lie to me?
Please be honest.
If you are not free.
Just tell me.
I will not force you.
Not need give me so many reasons.
I know you want to do revision.
Since exam is coming soon.
Do you think of me?
I need revision also.
Why everything need I do alone?
You guys dont ask me what you can help?
Only someone asks me.
If I dont ask you guys.
I think you guys will not come to me.
Some of you were so blur on it.
Dont know what to do.
Ask you some questions.
You give another answers.
I was stress on it.
I am so sorry.
I asked you guys find some information.
You guys take your time to give me.
I know some of you have reason.
I know it.
That is fine.
I can forgive you.
How about the others?
I asked you guys do.
You guys face was so dark.
ENOUGH!!!
As my sister said.
Just write my name on it.
I have no energy to tell you all.
I can do myself without you guys helping.
I was sad on it.
I was alone do 2 folios.
After I did.
Then you come to me.
And asked me about that.
Is that too late?
Yes,it is.
Do you think I am still believe on you?
I was trust on you.
At last?
I hate people tell lie to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment