Thursday, September 10, 2009

Holiday Planning.

Waiting for Raya holiday.
Plan to go A Famosa.
I went it before long time ago.
This time,I think I have go Water World.
I hope so.
2 days 1 night.
Not enough.
Because if go to Water World.
Spend one day at there.
So how is Animal World and Carnival?
I hope 3 days 2 nights
These 2 places also need to go.
I need 1 bag and shades.
Anyone sponser?
HAHA..
The sad thing is.
Lim Ming Xuan is NOT going.
Max said Ming Xuan and his sister were sick.
If Ming Xuan going,
There will be more fun.
Especially in the Water World.
Where are we staying?
Villa.
A big bungolow.
Have my beautiful time in the big house.
I hope I can enjoy at there.
But after back for Malacca.
The next week is EXAM!!!
Oh no.!!!
I told my mom.
My mom said.
Not need to go.
Har?
Please DON'T!!!
This journey will least many people.
Auntie Cindy go to China.
But dont wheather her sons want to follow us anot.
Max's family.Consist 4 people.
Phooi Yan,Phooi Mei not going.
I don't know wheather Auntie Diana following us or not.
I hope Vincent follows us.
Because he makes alot of joke.
But,he will dont have partner.
Except his wife,Ashley Lim.
My parents and aunts ,uncles are too old for him.
HAHA..
I didn't say you all old,okay?
I mean not really can talk.
Aiyo.
I dont know how to explain.
More I explain,more people will misunderstood.
Better I dont explain too many.
I am waiting the day coming. :)
A Famosa,wait for me.
I am coming in 2 more weeks.
I think.
Hope that day the weather is good.
Can not...
Opps..
Cant say it out.
If not..
HAHA...
Wait for me to upload picturesss...

No comments:

Post a Comment