Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Back.

Came back from Malacca 2 days ago.
Er..
This year trip is quite good.
As I said,I went to A Famosa with my big family.
Every year Hari Raya,we will go somewhere.
We ate our breakfast at Auntie's gerai.
1 hours journey.
First Day.
We went to Water World.
I thought the Water World is very very luas.
But,I quite disappointed.
It quite same as Desa Water Park.
Around 4,we went back to ''my bungalow''.
We waited for check in.
Omg..
So long.
From 4pm,we waited until 6pm.
All the customers so angry.
Finally...
''My bungalow'' was here.
Swimming pool too.
After we ate our dinner.
We went to Carnival.
The Carnival so boring.
Only when the animals were performing.
Haha..
Second Day.
Is time to go back.
But morning.
We swam in ''our ''swimming pool.
So fun.
Although I didnt swim. :)
Around 12,we double checked our things.
Then checked out.
Of course.
We went to Animal World too.
It was so fun.
Especially.
We sat on track.
Ming Xuan liked to sit on it.
He said.
This track very nice to sit on it.
Around 6 we went back.
But we also went to Tampin to have our dinner.
Finally we were back.
I arrived home 9.15pm something.
I really enjoy this year trip.
I hope next year trip will more fun.
HAHA..
I will not upload pictures here.
Because there are a lot.
You may go to facebook to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment