Monday, September 7, 2009

Embarassing.

When my dad came to my computer room.
I saw his body was full of cedera.
So I asked him.
And he answered like this.
Hwa: How you cedera?
Dad: When I took the dog go out,the dog fight with other dog.And I want pecahkan them,so I squal down.One dog infront another dog at the back.
Hwa: Good.Why you so stupid squal down over there?Was that painful?The dog was crzay dog.(I asked many stupid question)
Even I went to scolded the dog.
I want to know wheather he took bath pain or not.
After he bath.
He said the same story.
Hwa:The other dog is belong to?
Dad:A woman.That woman no dare to go there.
After a while,I asked my mom wheather she saw my dad's body.
Mum:Yes,I saw.
Then I dont know how,I knew the answer.
I KENA TIPU!!!!!!!!!!
My first reactions were scolded them.
My sister laughed non stop.
Dad and brother too.
My dad really good in lies.
HAHA..
He good until say the woman no dare go there.
Because women will scare.
What the hell!!!!
OH NO!!!
I AM SO EMBARASSING!!!!!!!!!!!!
My dad kena pukul because his body was painful.
He went to see tradisional doctor with my uncle and aunt.
I forgot about that.
Ugh...
I WANT BALAS DENDAM!!!!!!!!!
HAHA...
The dog so kesian looked at me.
Dad,I will over you.
HAHA.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment