Thursday, July 23, 2009

Should I?

Should I lend all my things to them?
Such as,homeworks,my alatan tulis..
If I lend to them,they will not give back me.
If they return to me,they took long time to return me.
I had to chase them to give back me.
Why they can't use finish,then give back me?
If I didn't lend them,they sure will said,'' you self fish and so on...''
I don't know how to reject them.
After I lend to them,I felt menyesal if they late return.
I had tell myself,NO MORE anythings lend to them.
But..
It is still going..
I really scared one day my things will lost..
They always said '' I forgot to bring'' for the excuse.
Are they easy forgotful?
However,I still believe on someone.
They still will return you on next day .
If they promised on what day will return to me,they really DID it!!
In this case,I will lend to them.
They REALLY memegang janjinya.
These people I will trust on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment