Thursday, July 23, 2009

Don't be self fish

STOPPED IT!!!
I can't tahan you anymore.
You are too self fish.
You want to go see artist,please!!!Tomorrow is Friday!!!NO WEEKENDS!!!
You ask aunt come and fetch you at 12.45 then she need to fetch me at 2.30.
You really thought she was so free and fetch us..
Do you know that,she has to come our school twice in a day?
HELLO!!!!
Now you suppose concentrate on your studies.NO ARTIST!!!
PLEASE LA..
Don't make me really really hate yoU!!!!
If you want to see then ask your mother fetch la.Why called aunt and fetch?
You really make people so ma fan!!!
You and your sisters memanglah like that.
But..
Especially YOU!!!
You no dare to call someone to fetch you,then you ask your sister call.
What kind sister are you?
I really don't understand!!
I didn't said I was a good sister,sometime I also panas baran.
Please!!!
Seriously,you make me SHOUT at here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment