Sunday, July 26, 2009

Joint Installation Region 5

I just attended Joint Installation Region 5.
At Sunway University College at 1.30pm-6.00pm++.
Er..
Is that nice?
Okay only.
Actually,the leos must be ready before invite lions on the stage.Not after lions on the stage,then need to be ready.
Some of the leos had Astro Talent's ticket,they want to give for support Alvin.
As I know,many leos went for it.
I only like to see the performance.
I met some of same primary school but not same class.
I met a girl which i dislike her in primary school.
Now,she was the Board Members of ***.
I never think before.
A girl who name Yuan Ting from Sri KL,she know me that I came from Yak Chee.
Haha..
She had good memories..
LOL..
After the refreshment, I went back with Wei Lin.
Her aunt and uncle came and fetch us.
They looked very tegas and firece..
Both of them,i had seen them before,because they lived opposite my uncle's house.
I no dare to talk with Wei Lin on the car.
They had a son who same age with us.
They always ask us,now our age must study hard ++++
Lucky,from Sunway University College to my house very near.
If not..
Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment