Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Are you acting?

A student from my class,she like to act as she very pity.
Not happy at all.She look like very ill.
She everyday also like that.If you see her,I think you also will think as me.
She is acting.She is very lazy at all.
I don't know how she study at all.What she does every night?She always feel sleepy during the class time.
After the class end,she very hyper.No more ill.Can smile all the time.
Oh my god!!I can't believe that her Rumusan didn't touch for long time.
Few days ago, Pn Marita gave us rumusan to do in rumusan book.
She didn't do.She did in a paper.
Before teacher ask her,she showed to us.
Teacher asked her,then she answered :" I didn't bring."
This lie she also can talk.
Her rumusan only one page had done.
My rumusan was very very thick.Almost finished.
I don't know why she comes for school what?

No comments:

Post a Comment