Saturday, July 25, 2009

Can't attend Astro Talent

Actually how was my feeling?
First of all,i don't want attend Astro Talent.After that I want attend because I want see Janice and I know Leo District 30B2 made 6 banner for Alvin.
And one banner had printed about:
DISTRICT 30B2 LEO CLUB SUPPORT ALVIN CHONG!!!!!!!!
ROAR!!!ROAR!!!!ROAR!!!
I know that day will be very HIGH because as I know many leos will present on that day to support our fellow leo,ALVIN CHONG!!!
Who going??
But..
I am not atttending because Kah Yan said no more tickets.
But..
You said will book a ticket for me, then??
Kah Yan,dont be feel so sorry.I will forgive you.
I will try to watch Astro and find out you guys...
Alvin Chong,good luck to you and wish you all the best.
ROAR!!!ROAR!!!ROAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment