Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Over

My birthday was over!!!
My mom said Wednesday barulah bring me go out eat.
My brother said wanna eat KFC.
I dont want.
I want eat another food.
He has chance to choose because he also birthday on Wednesday.
Actually me too.
In Chinese calendar,that day also my birthday.
So celebrate once again.
I was quite surpised when received a call.
By Vincent.
My brother-in law.
Haha..
When I press the phone.
He started to sing.
Happy birhtday song in many type of language.
English,Chinese,BM,Cantonses and Tamil.
Of course,he did not how to sing in Tamil.
He just ~~~~~~~~~~.
Simply sing.
There were 3 people voice.
One was he and another 2 were cousin sister and brother.
When Ashley talking with me,
The 2 sakai singing...
Haha..
They are crazy..
Thank you for you guys wish.
Love you all.
Muakz...
My loving friends too..

No comments:

Post a Comment