Thursday, August 13, 2009

H1N1

This influence A(H1N1) really serius from now on.
Many school had been closed now.
Many people died because of this influence.
Really make us worry.
Malaysia everyday had 6-8 people died.
Most of them are small children.
I just received news about my niece also kena.
But..
Lucky she just normal fever.
God Bless Her!!!
My school's students had been suspects.
My primary school,Yak Chee,CLOSED!!!!!
It closed until 31st of August.
1st of September reopen.
My cousin and my brother were VERY VERY happy.
Did they know,this virus was VERY VERY serius?
I don't think they know.
Because of this influcence,maybe I can't go anywhere during holidays.
My family plans on Hari Raya will go somewhere with my relatives.
But now,I think it will be cancled.
I am so sad.
Stay at home.
I think I also can't celebrate my birthday.
When this influcence will go away from us?
Please,Don't take us GO Away..
We need alive.!!!!
YOU GO AWAY FROM HUMAN BEINGS!!!!
I hope those people in hospital will get well soon.
Your family was waiting you.
Be tougher and stronger.
When I read or watch news,I really felt very sad because many people had passed away.
GO~~~GO AWAY FROM HERE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment