Friday, August 7, 2009

CLD text tomorrow

I haven't study yet.
I don't want fail but I lazy to read.
Many things need to read.
If you fail exam,you have to retake and pay for it.
I don't know anything about Leo.
I only know the Leo Pledge.
Leo Pledge
I pledge of my hands,extended and open,to help those in need,
I pledge of my heart,reach for it,it will be touched,
I pledge my ears,to hear another outcry,
My eyes,to see plight of other,
My knowledge,to bring a man closer to his dream,
I pledge of myself for betterment of community and my country.
What is Leo?
Leo is a group of young people banned help to promoto service activities to the communities among the youth.
I only know these.
Even thought,I also don't know correct or wrong.
Who can help me??
Tomorrow is the test.
Go SMK Subang Utama early because no transport.
Go by bus with other members.
I am so tried now.
Go sleep.
Can't sleep.
Haven't finish yet.
Tomorrow got time?
I hope so.
Sleep now.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment