Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ampang Hill

Went to Ampang Hill.
To celebrate my auntie's birthday.
Chee Poh fetched us to his house.
Then go with his parents.
Ashley and Vincent went there themselves.
Oh my GOD!!!
So jam man.
It was 1 hour journey.
Uncle :
We can go genting already.So far.
First time went there.
It was very nice view.
Whole KL views.
Full of lights.
There had 2 restoran.
We went in Gasonline.
The food are NOT GOOD at all.
There got many cats run here run there.
Honestly,I scared many animals.
Although,it was small.
So the cats ran under the tables and chairs.
I need to put my legs on the chair.
So rude..
Aiya, I don't care.
The weather was very cold.
Gonna to rain.
You guess how much we spent?
8 dishes of western food,1 fried rice,8 cups of water.
It only RM200++.
Quite cheap.
After we ate,we sat there and chatting.
I didnt take pictures.
So waste.
The view really very beautiful.
Thanks for Vincent treat us.
Thank you.
Cold man. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment