Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bored enough.

I am very very bored now.
Notthing to do.
Everyday face with computer.
My computer is so HANG and SLOW!!!!
Because of HANG and SLOW, I dont like to play computer now.
Without playing computer, what can I do?
Do housework?
I did.
Study?
Feel lagi bored.
But now I am reading Twilight.
The story is nice.
Maybe my English not really good, I feel a bit bored reading the book.
But my friends say it is nice.
So I must finish reading the book.
I know I can understand a bit the story.
HOLIDAY!!!!
I think I dont have go anywhere during the holiday.
My parents and my brother diffrent.
They go Thailand with my relatives.
Leave my sister and me alone in Malaysia. :)
They go for 5 days 4 night.
That time we will stay at 2rd uncle's house.
What can I do over there?
Also will feel bored.
They have to work.
I hope I can play computer.
Hehe.
Me : Boy, let me play computer when you not in the room.
Boy: Okay, no problems.Play until you feel bored.
HAHA..
The conversation not really appear.
Actually only me want to play.
I think he also dont know I will go his house overnight.
OMG!!!
When I am in his house,kebetulan is his birthday.
OH NO!!!
Does he still remember?
I hope NO!!
If he still remember, I have to sing ''Happy birthday'' song in different languages.
I didnt learn at all.
Aiyo,he WILL NOT remember it.
HAHA. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment