Friday, November 27, 2009

Aiyo.

I went back home to feed the dog.
When I reached my home,
My home is so 'beautiful'.
Because of the dog.
Actually we got tie it.
But the string is to lose,so the dog came out.
And I have to go in.
I dont know how.
I am scared of animal.
Of course the dogs too.
So how?
My parent is not here.
So I call Phooi Mun come here to tie it.
By force,I have to open the door.
It followed me.
That time I was not too scared.
I dont know why.
Phooi Mun was here.
But she dont know how to tie and scared the dog.
Because it will jump to her.
I went home around 11.15.
You guest we spent how many hour to tie the dog.
HAHA..
Is 1 hour.
OMG!!!
Everyone was scared it.
Cant find to tie it.
At last,my sister can tie it.
We use many idea to make it.
If dont tie it,my house will be gone.
HAHA.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment