Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bad news

Before Chinese New year,
I received a bad news.
Why had happen this?
My uncle has fall into sick.
WHY?
He is having a very serious sick.
Everyone of us is very worry about him.
Especially is his family.
My aunty is the most worry about him.
When she knew my uncle is sick,she cried.
Even my aunts,mother and grandmother also cried.
Me too.
Now, Chinese New Year was over.
He had went to Singapore to rawat.
He is getting worst now when he came back from Singapore.
He is getting thinner and thinner.
So, during the holidays
I came to his house to help Ashley take him
Everyone of us is very worrying about care him.
Now, HE MUST RECOVER!!!
I hope he knows we are worrying about him.
So he will not think negative things.
Uncle,
YOU MUST RECOVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment