Sunday, January 4, 2009

school gonna to reopen !!!!!!!!!!

STOP !!!!!!!!!! STOP !!!!!!!!!
please the time must be stop at here... :)
I DO NOT WANT BACK TO SCHOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
really have to go back to school...we had 2 months holidays...what you had do in these 2 months?i do not think i had do many event in these 2 months...i just eat , sleep , watching movie and play computer....and no thing to do anymore....this season was very bored!!!!!!!NO THING TO DO !!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!! now i in Form 4 ...this year not my honeymoon already...must be hardworking...school reopen , i can meet my school friends...i had a bit miss them !!!!! i do not know our friendship will change a not...because as i know we all will go different classes...who will same class as me?who will be my real good friend?have i meet some new friends?every things i do not know....TEACHERS????how they look like?i had a bit scared to grow up...

No comments:

Post a Comment