Tuesday, December 30, 2008

PMR result was OUT !!!

result finally is out....
how do i feel?
i really dont know..
but i first feeling is disappointed...why?
WHY ????
why i can not get A in history and geografi????WHY?????
school exam i almost can get A...but why in PMR i can not?why i always just only one or two questions then i can get A...WHY ALWAYS LIKE THAT????i can not believe...I REALLY DISAPPOINTED ON IT !!!
one day before PMR result come out, i hope i can take more than 2As..finally???
i gonna cry out...i can not...when my family members asked me how many As that i get...i really gonna cry out and tell them....but at last i tahan..if not..very embrassed...
my friends can take a good result?ME???i scared i really can not tahan again..i sure one day i will cry out..tomorrow i sure got many people will ask me the result...how i can tahan...??but i still can tell them i got 1 A...the A is not for maths...why they must think maths should be good?others subjects can not ah...i know my maths is worst...but i can B for it...i think is good for me..because in school exam i also can not get it...but one thing that i happy is i got A is english...in UPSR and PMR,my english also got A...my mother also dont believe that i can get A in english...
DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GONNA CRY OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment